HDFC Bank - Manager - Business Control Unit - CMS Operations (5-7 yrs)
Manager - BCU - CMS Operations
Job Purpose :
- The position is responsible for process execution / improvement of existing process for a specific function, which demand fair understanding of the product features and end to end knowledge of systems in use in a specific function.
- Thorough understanding of the existing product /processes/system would help to review the notifications from RBI / other regulatory authorities for smooth implementation /amendments of process guidelines for the specific function group.
- The position also involves Project management for WBO & representing WBO with other units. Process Executive will be handling 2-3 products / activities and related MIS & systems.
Process Management :
1. Understand and review of the existing process and system functionality
2. Drafting of notes for management approval and user communication, circular etc.\
3. Updation of Process Manuals, Process Audit Checklist & other reference material for users
4. Implementation of effective controls to mitigate financial loss due to gaps / errors / frauds etc.
5. Review the scope for automation of manual activities.
6. Identify the risk / gap in the process & factors contributing to operations and accordingly design manual / system controls for mitigation of risk / gap.
7. To ensure process/es formulated for specific function/s are sox compliant.
Seek & review feedback from CPU / Branch users, other stake holders including audit for process improvement.
1. Understand the user requirement / suggestion for system improvement and accordingly raise concept note with detailed system requirement for A) Development of new system /application/ in-house utilities. B) System enhancement in existing system /application/ utilities,
2. Review of requirement document / Functional Specification document. Sharing of feedback/sign off.
3. Conduct system testing/ sharing of observations/bugs to BTG/IT.
4. Co-ordination with various teams like BTG / Operations/ Audit /other verticals for roll out of new system/enhancements for operational usage.
5. Communicate detailed actionable to users.