Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:2597 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
HDFC Bank - Local Mortgage Officer - Wholesale Banking Segment (9-15 yrs)
Responsible for end to end process of creation of Mortgage (CAD Mumbai - WBO)
Mortgage Process -
1. To follow the Mortgage Process for wholesale banking segment (CAD operation)
2. Handling vendors - Lawyers and Valuers and for smooth functioning. Understanding the requirements from legal perspective and implementing the same in the bank. Also communicating the bank's requirement to lawyers and valuers for reduction of reworking
3. To obtain the costing from lawyer / valuer for completion of Title Search Report / Valuation process
4. Liaising with customers for acceptance of the cost & availability of the documents asked by lawyer / valuer
5. Handing over the documents to lawyer / valuer post for conducting TSR / Valuation
6. On receipt of reports referring the case to Central CAD Mortgage Desk
7. Liaising with other banks (For Multiple Banking Arrangement / Consortium cases)
8. To coordinate with customers / lawyers / valuers / RM for clearance of any discrepancies
9. To coordinate customer for creation of Mortgage.
10. Close coordination with Business segment, CAD, Credit Dept. Legal Dept. Customers & Vendors for understanding the requirement and closing the same / query resolution end to end and deliver on the expectations to enhance customer delight
11. To reduce FTNRs which will enhance customer delight and reduce TAT
12. Ensuring implementation of changes in processes.
13. Suggest gaps in processes, if any, and changes required to address such gaps.
14. Suggest new systems / processes for better management of operations.
15. Regular meeting with business teams to understand the requirements
16. To ensure timely resolution of customer escalations and to work on reduction of the same.
17. Any other responsibilities entrusted from time to time.
18. The above responsibilities will remain in force until any further changes are advised in due course.
19. Timely publishing of MIS to Business & Ops
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.