Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:1845 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
HDFC Bank - Legal Manager - Enforcement/DFSO - LLB (8-15 yrs)
Legal Manager - Enforcement will be responsible for drafting/vetting and end to end handling of criminal cases/ complaints, criminal litigation and involved in day to day liaison with law enforcement agencies and relationship management with them and will be involved in defending in criminal litigations filed against bank, Legal Research, management of court case portal, etc.
Apart from the above, Legal Manager is required to conduct conferences with Senior Counsels and do case briefing with law firms, handling critical cases filed against the Bank, attending High Court matters, provide support to local Business Team if required etc.
Filing Criminal complaint case
- Will be responsible for filing of Criminal complaint/cases before Court and complaints/FIR etc. on behalf of Bank before Police/EOW/ED/SFIO.
- Will be responsible to reply to day to day queries of Police/EOW/ED/SFIO etc. and its compliance in liaising with Business/credit/Operations to arrange reply to comply the requirement of Police/EOW/ED/SFIO.
- Pursuing & attending day to day criminal proceedings before the Court/Tribunals.
- Drafting of Criminal Complaint, FIR, cases, petitions, replies, notices etc.
- Draft/vet & pursue PMLA matters & proceedings before PMLA Tribunal/Appellate tribunals.
- Draft/vet day to day correspondence with law enforcement authorities.
- Liaising with law enforcement agencies on regular basis.
- Relationship management and Liaison with law enforcement authorities on day to day basis.
- Represent Bank before Law Enforcement Authorities and brief the case.
Court Case Portal
- Managing the same with Recovery managers and central legal teams
- Ascertaining matters filed against bank and review of the same periodically
- Reconcile reporting of matters against bank
Key Skills (examples listed below)
- Good drafting skill.
- Good communication skill
- Exposure to handling PMLA matters & proceedings before PMLA Tribunal/Appellate tribunals.
- Good legal reasoning & analytical skill.
- Experience of filing/handling Criminal Complaints u/s 156(3) of Cr.P.C., FIR , notices, replies etc
- Experience of handling criminal complaints, proceedings, cross examinations, evidence etc.
- Good understanding of banking process and documentation etc.
- Good understanding of relevant RBI Circulars including other circular of regulatory bodies.
Banking Product & Process Knowledge
Experience Required (examples listed below)
- Candidate should have minimum 8 to 15 years experience.
- Candidate in similar role working in Banking/Financial Institutions/Asset Reconciliation Company would be the ideal candidate.
- Candidate should be a person of proven integrity.
Educational Qualifications (examples listed below)
- Graduation: LLB
- Post-Graduation: LLM (Preferable)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.