HDFC Bank - Legal Manager (5-10 yrs)
1. To vet loan /security documents / prepare requisite documents for closing the transaction.
2. To prepare lease agreements, ATM Agreements, Renewals.
3. To advise on various legal queries / issues raised by business, operation, product and credit team and resolve the same.
4. To advise on title report of property, issued by advocate, verify due diligence and advise concerned team.
5. To attend meetings / conference calls with Internal and External Clients for discussions and closing the transaction.
6. Co-ordination with External Counsels
- Graduation: BCom, BSc, BA, LLB
- Post-Graduation: LLM
- Minimum experience in years - 5 yrs
- Exposure to banking preferable
- Knowledge of Banking Products
- Regulatory Knowledge (optional)
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Conversant with Corporate Laws
- Conversant with Property Laws
- Knowledge of RBI/NPCI guidelines pertaining to E-commerce/Mobile Banking / Wallet / Digital Banking
- Conversant with IPRs - Patents, Copy Right, Trade Marks