Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC Bank
Views:2384 Applications:611 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
HDFC Bank - Lead - Customer Experience & Strategic Initiatives (12-20 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Design, Develop & Deploy Strategic Customer Experience initiatives for the bank. Manage ideation stage to implementation stage for critical projects to grow and protect existing revenue streams, improve Customer Experience.
Job Responsibilities :
- Customer Life cycle management initiative ( Non Managed Base) - Drive customer campaigns (aligned to deliver Value enhancements, attrition reduction, HNW/ RM /corporate salary a/c - attrition and resign framework)
- Proactively identify the Non Managed customer servicing needs and design campaigns to engage, and guide customers for increased usage of the product.
- Drive operational efficiencies within the center and motivate the staff to achieve business goals. Partner with Product team to train & motivate the call center staff
- Drive sales lead closure effectively by adopting DAP journeys and coordination with branch staff
- Analyze Primary usage & retention data, establish trends, Prepare decks for Steercom & Minute the discussions
Analytics & Customer Insights led initiatives & reporting :
- Maintain MIS for all activities and ensure timely publishing
Outside in feedbacks to improvise :
- Plan intervention to generate customer insights to derive strategic inputs & opportunity identification.
- Active involvement with all stakeholders across value chain and seek feedback from clients & employees to improve services and product development
- Execute the Customer Panel initiatives - Define the program guidelines & Execute the panel discussions with RBLT SPOC- s
- Channelize the VOC 's & dovetail the same into strategic process improvement initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Support strategic initiatives such as ( Sprinklr, digital initiatives etc.) - Work with Digital, IT, CCT teams and identify the case studies and partner in developing solutions relevant to customers.
Educational Qualifications :
- Post-Graduation : MBA
- Strategic thinking
- Communication & Presentation skills (written, Oral & visual)
- People management
- Business Focus / Analytical skills
- Project management
- Collaboration and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
Experience Required :
- Minimum experience - 12- 20 years
- Previous experience in heading Customer Service, Experience verticals in BFSI sector (Pref. Banking)
- Customer Relationship, Escalation management
- Program managing process initiatives based on consumer insights
- People / Project management experience