HDFC Bank - Imperia Relationship Manager - NRI Business (5-9 yrs)
- Identify existing branch customers who meet Imperia program criteria and flag them on the system to upgrade these customers under the Imperia program
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria and flag them on the system
- Regularly interact with the customer to build rapport and understand the profile.
- Achieving MTD and YTD Revenue Targets
- Enhance the value/book size of the given portfolio
- Achieving Top Line targets for various products like LI, MF etc.
- Monitoring Inward Remittances, FCY Chq Realization
- Contact 15 unique customers daily for sales calls
- Update CRM with Purpose of Call, Discussion Happened, Outcome of call and next follow up date
- Update any Event Based Triggers (EBTs)
- Update any portfolio client related process like LTR etc
- Handling Service Request for NR HNW clients
- Ensure certification of documentation required for opening and maintaining customer accounts
- Follow all NR Desk related processes (like Day Plan, Fee Plan and any other that may be notified from time to time)
- Look for opportunities to cross sell any other product of the Bank, to ensure that HDFC Bank is a one stop shop & solution for all banking needs of the NRI Imperia Customer
- Ensure that an optimal level of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached.Enhance client's CTG level and Ensure that the Customer Group profitability is achieved
- Customer Services: Ensure quality customer service is delivered. All customer queries and complaints to be resolved the same day. Ensure the customer is informed about any regulatory or process change. Keep the customer updated on program features.
- Complaint Management: To ensure all queries and complaints are resolved within the bank specified TAT.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.