Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:2556 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
HDFC Bank - Head - Quality Initiatives Group (20-25 yrs)
- Consistency and continuous improvement in service quality in the bank's customer facing channels
- Responsible to derive strategies and execute the same and be accountable
- To ensure delivery of excellent service quality across the channels of the retail bank e.g Branches, ATM, Phone Banking, Email and Website.
- Work with business heads/branch banking heads to provide facilitating structure to assess, improve and sustain excellent level of service quality. Drive consistency & quality of service delivery channels through improvement in efficiency of support depts.
- Review and improvement in efficiency of all Support Depts through SQ reviews, Mystery Shopping, Dasboard Monitoring and Quality Projects.
- Use the route of focus branch initiative to capture pain areas relating to Support Depts and improve efficiency of support. Solutions provider to key pain areas of business through lean sigma quality projects
- Provide solutions to the key pain areas of business groups in areas of TAT, Productivity, Cost, Revenue, Product, Services etc.
- Tangible Financial Saving through delivery of Quality Projects : 90 Crores per Annum. Derive and execute strategy for comprehensive customer research to drive improvement in customer service and build an image of customer centric bank
- Develop a strategy for ongoing Customer Research by taking internal and external input, appointing vendors, carrying out Customer Research and close-looping the improvement initiatives derived through Customer Research. Adequate and timely resolution of complaints and reduction in repeat items through root cause remediation
- Drive efficiency in resolution process through focused L1 and SEB reviews, process improvement, staff accountability to ensure ZERO pending for action beyond 2 days.
- Carry out sample analysis including feedback from customers to ensure that complaints are resolved adequately.
- Work with respective teams within the business and with Project team towards root cause remediation to reduce complaints in top categories.
- Regular feedback, training, staff accountability actions to achieve the same" MD complaints/ GRC/ email unit
- Responsible for ensuring end to end tracking, follow for resolution, adequate resolution, final response of Complaints.
- Quality score at should be more than 95%
- Banking ombudsman (bo) complaints management and managing the relationship with regulators (RBI, bo)
- Responsible to ensure that all BO Complaints are reconciled in line BO-CTS system and all BO Complaints are RESOLVED /RESPONDED within 10 days.
- Management of relationships with BO Offices and work on the basis of feedback of BOs to ensure that HDFC Bank is considered MODEL BANK by all BOs. Use CRM next as the enterprise service platform and leverage the power of comprehensive CRM through implementation and ongoing enhancement
- To work closely with Business Channels, IT, BPRG, Business Channels and Vendor to design processes and implement CRM Next Service Platform. Capture input from Customer Research, Competition feedback as well feedback from user groups and drive enhancement projects.
- Reporting and reviews at board of directors, regulatory reporting, other management reporting and reviews
- Responsible to provide accurate and timely input to Group Heads, Standing Committee on customer service to facilitate review of complaints management / service quality status of the bank.
- Accountable for entire reporting of customer service, customer complaints and related elements to the Regulators and to the Board of Directors. Accountable to ensure actions on the suggestions/ observations including that of Annual Financial Inspection by RBI.
- Proliferation of quality culture in the bank through training and certification on lean sigma and quality programs
- Identification of training needs and work closely with HR, consultant and Business Groups to drive Quality Culture in the Bank.
- Good command on the policies of the bank
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed with bank policies
1. Group heads
3. CEPD of RBI
5. Customers of the bank
6. All internal customers/staff
7. Member of the standing committee