HDFC Bank - Deputy Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - CSR Project (3-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Field monitoring of projects to ensure execution as per the work plan
Job Responsibilities(JR) :
1. Identify new CSR projects in assigned state as per CSR mandate
- To assess the scope of work in the assigned geography based on secondary data/research and stakeholder engagement etc.
- To identify and invite local NGOs for partnerships
- To invite and shortlist projects /initiatives as per the objectives for the state/region assigned and in alignment with the overall CSR strategy.
- To assess the project as per the requirements including secondary research, Rapid appraisals, meetings, etc.
- Conducting the first level assessment of the proposal and Budgets with implementation partners to align the same to the project objectives.
2. Creating implementation and budget workflows for project execution and monitoring execution :
- To plan and finalize the activity level workflow and fund flow and set timelines and targets.
- To monitor the progress of each project on a monthly basis through M&E systems, meetings, discussions, reviews and visits at the frequency determined
- To ensure adherence of partners to social and financial commitments and records
- To ensure timely flow of information and reporting as required from partners
- To raise requirement for deviations/mid-term corrects that are required
- To review and verify financial statements and fund requests
3. Monitoring projects :
- Review and monitor the progress of each project on a monthly basis through M&E systems, meetings, discussions, reviews and visits at the frequency determined.
- To discuss and present cases that require deviation/mid-course correction
- To review financials and fund requests.
4. To serve as the first level point of contact for partners:
- To engage with existing/potential partners
- To induct partners on the project expectations and reporting requirements
- To monitor and review the information submitted
- To take feedback from the community and other teams on program and reporting parameters
- To document case studies and success from field and highlight the same
- To ensure compliance to all requirement and ensuring smooth flow of information with implementation partners and with the central teams
5. Communication and reporting :
- To develop effective relationship between different stakeholders such as internal teams, business teams and other administrative offices.
- Regular reporting on project progress through stipulated frameworks and reporting guidelines
- Showcasing project impact through effective documentation, case studies, reports etc.
Educational Qualifications :
- Master in Social work with training on CSR is required
- Strong understanding of the social sector.
- Ability to travel work in rural communities.
- A person with high personal integrity.
- A people's person with the ability to interact with and get support of local business and NGOs.
- Good communication skills.
- Having basic knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Experience Required :
- 3 -10 years of experience.
Major Stakeholders(intra team and cross functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties) :
- Implementation Partner
- Government Officials
- Branch Banking Team
- Internal Team(Marketing, Corp Comm, etc)