Talent Acquisition Manager at HDFC Bank Ltd
Views:402 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
HDFC Bank - Credit Analyst - Retail Credit Strategy Unit (2-8 yrs)
1. Tableau Development
- Creating Analytical Dashboards that can be used by supervisors in the line Credit Team
- Interacting with RCHs and ACMs for improvement in these Tableau Platforms
- Ensuring accurate and timely updation of Tableau Dashboards
2. Monitoring Probability of Default (PD)
- Monitoring of Expected Probability of Default (PD) v/s Observed weighted average PD and reporting the key findings to PRM, APRM and regional teams
- Monitor and review exceptional trends in through the door for key demographic / parameters (such as income, age, vehicle segment).
- Benchmarking of top location/state level PD's and monitoring for incremental disbursement. (All the disbursal of the location/Hub/State)
- Monitoring of early trigger at portfolio level basis P27 bands - Non-starters, EMR, High ticket delinquent cases, life tables.
- Compilation and extraction of data for various analysis and put them in structured way for meaning full interpretation
- Publishing monthly newsletter and following with Line on various reports / data / deliverables and then follow up for improvisation
3. Model testing/Dashboards
- Comprehensive testing of Models and fixing of errors before new roll outs in the system.
- Ensuring the maximum deviations are automatically triggered in front end system and ensuring improvement of data quality through Online PAR audits.
- Preparation and validation of database to be uploaded for Pre-approved & Pre-qualified campaigns
- Monitor the performance of the P27 / scorecard through changes in approval ratios, increase / decrease in Probability of Default (PD) rates.
- Publish interactive reports and dashboards report scheduling using Tableau server to review through the door trend for Probability of Default and loss rate.
4. PAR Management
- Publishing of PAR reports on a monthly basis and bring down and maintain the PAR error rates below benchmarks
- Ensure adherence to defined policy and processes through routine PAR audits. Regular review of PAR format and scope to cover the latest changes in policy and process change
- Cross functional interaction to initiate process changes to plug the process gaps based on PAR findings. Traveling to Key locations for PAR workshop & system implementation
- Monitoring Key metrics like TAT, Reworks, Rejects, Approvals, Rejections, Deviations, Dropouts and drive corrective action in locations which reflect abnormal variance from benchmarks
5. NPA and Stress Accounts Reporting
- Identification & reporting of SMA accounts. Sensitizing business/location team on clearance of overdue amount so as to avoid them from getting reported. Freezing of limits where accounts have been reported as SMA by other Banks/NBFCs.