HDFC Bank - Corporate Dealer - Treasury Advisory Group (3-7 yrs)
Job Purpose: Corporate Dealer role in the Treasury Advisory Group is responsible for the Treasury Product offering across FX and Derivative products to defined customers of the Bank in the, which include the customers of various units of the Bank.
The role's objective is :
- Ensure business unit and revenue delivery as per the plan. Grow the business in each segment of the coverage, focusing on ROE for the Bank
- Increase market and wallet share of FX business for the customers covered
- Strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Focus on fulfillment of all treasury transactions in adherence to the Bank's processes and policies
- Handle transactions of all customers not allocated to any tag resources (due to very small size)
Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 - 8 Areas Actionable (4-6)
- Achieve the budgeted Revenue and Volume target at the customer and segment level for the customers allocated.
- Maximize revenue for the desk while handling all non-allocated customers
- Increase Trade and FX wallet share of the customers
- Grow derivative business in the given set of customers
- Develop plans for driving revenues and growth amongst customers, evaluating the segments for new business possibilities
Relationship Management - external and internal
- Direct coverage of customers more at the operating level of the customer.
- Build relationships at the relevant levels of the customers and leverage the relationships for enhanced business. The customers allocated to this role would be mostly simple customers with more transactional requirement, rather than hedging requirements.
- Manage the internal stake holders, viz. relationship managers in various Business groups, credit risk officers, Operations, etc. other units of treasury to achieve the objectives.
- Ensure fulfillment of all transactions in the given TAT, with zero error, while adhering to the process and policies of the Bank.
- Hedging of all positions arising out of the transactions covered
- Capturing all transactions in all the front office systems of the bank as per the policy
- Ensuring all treasury related documents are submitted by the customer in defined TAT
- Follow the process of Suitability and Appropriateness policy of the Bank and adhere to the pre-defined processes
Risk Management and Risk mitigation
- Risk management and Risk mitigation ideas for the corporate
- Manage Bank's credit and market risk when offering products to customers
- Evaluate the Reputational and Legal Risk for the Bank on product offerings to customers in line with suitability and appropriateness policy
Educational Qualifications(examples listed below) Key Skills(examples listed below)
- Graduation: Any
- Post graduate. MBA qualifications in Finance
- Treasury product knowledge, including knowledge about pricing. Adequate knowledge of markets, with ability to interpret these data and use it for business opportunities
- Compliance and TAT orientation
- Eagerness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical acumen, data interpretation skills
- Good Relationship skills and sales management skills with a focus on customer delight
- Team player
- Regulatory knowledge
- Grooming (critical as need to interact with customers)
- Extremely high levels of integrity
- Ability to Multi-task
Major Stakeholders(intra team and cross functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties)(examples listed below)
- Other functions
- Treasury function
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.