Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:1670 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
HDFC Bank - Consultant - Corporate/Emerging Corporate Banking/Stock Exchange Segment/MSME (15-30 yrs)
Consultant ( Corporate /Emerging corporate Banking /Stock exchange segment / MSME)
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline, CAIIB would be an added advantage
Age limit: Preferably between 55 years around 60.
Term: On contract for two years subject to annual renewal basis performance evaluation.
Experience : 15 + years in Wholesale Credit OR Audit & Inspection department of Large Nationalised Banks (preferably, SBI, Bank of Baroda, PNB, Canara Bank, BOI) involved with Audits of Wholesale Asset Portfolio
1. Conduct Concurrent audit - file checking of Large Borrowers to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls, policy.
2. Regulatory compliance review
3. Identify key areas of risk within the bank and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
4. Prepare audit reports in line with Audit Manual / SAP / internal guidance
5. Ensure receipt of compliance to the audit findings and review quality of compliance /closure or carry forward.
1. Analysing the credit proposals for Large Corporates / Mid Corporates /MSME and working capital exposures in line with Bank's internal Credit risk Policies / guidelines
2. Comprehensive analysis of financial statements of a proposal
3. Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal/external policies/regulatory regime
4. Should have good communication and drafting skills
5. Capability of working in electronic environment as physical file availability can be a constraint - Proficiency in MS Office will be an added qualification
Designation at PSU Bank - Chief Manager / Senior Manager