Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:1847 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HDFC Bank - Compliance Officer (11-15 yrs)
Core Compliance :
- Review new products, procedures, system implementation in Retail Assets (Personal loans, Loan against securities, Credit cards, Agri loans, MSME etc) and other regulatory guidelines including KYC requirements for such products which will result in all the activities of the bank being compliant with all the regulatory and statutory requirements as also the internal procedures.
- Ensuring that the Bank is in Compliance with the relevant guidelines issued by various regulators in respect of the assigned functional areas, including Compliance Reviews
- Thorough knowledge of Priority Sector guidelines of RBI.
- To carryout Compliance testing as per the approved annual compliance testing plan.
- To provide consultation / timely clarifications on various regulatory matters within the organisation in respect assigned functional areas
Risk Based Supervision :
- Understanding the regulatory requirements under Risk Based Supervision and providing support to the concerned units heads in Compliance.
- Understanding various data points pertaining to RBS submissions.
- Monitor timely and comprehensive actions are taken by respective functions to ensure compliance with the observations in regulatory / statutory inspection reports.
Educational Qualifications/ Key Skills :
- Post-Graduation :
- Graduates / Post Graduates / Engineer / MBAs with good knowledge of regulatory guidelines having experience in relevant areas.
- Good Communication skills.
- Additional certifications in Compliance functions will be an added advantage.