Senior Manager - HRD - East at HDFC Bank Limited
Views:1168 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
HDFC Bank - Client Relationship Manager - Imperia Portfolio - Retail Branch Banking (2-6 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
Is responsible for including HNI customers into the Imperia programme and offering them a superior customer experience to enhance the profitability of the relationship by increasing the relationship size, cross selling the right products, acquiring family a/cs and retaining the relationship. The RM is also responsible for acquiring new to Bank Imperia relationships.
So that Imperia customer will have a one point contact for all his financial needs and services, thus enhancing current relationship value and wallet share which will further increase profitability from these relationships.
Key Result / Responsibility Areas :
Managing Imperia Portfolio :
- Identify existing branch customers who meet Imperia programme criteria and flag them on the system to upgrade these customers under the Imperia programme
a. Through eligible lists provided by Product from time to time
b. Liaising with PB/ Preferred RM to flag eligible customers form Classic/Preferred portfolio
c. Identifying customers through Large Transaction reports (LTR)
d. GMs or VPs of all Cat A companies and CSRM salary account companies
e. Other databases available with the RM
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria and flag them on the system :
a. Referrals generated from existing customers
b. Leads generated by branch staff & personal leads
- Regularly interact with the customer to build rapport and understand the profile. The profile should be captured and updated via CRA / CRMNext (wherever applicable).
This profiling should be used to set customer level objectives post discussion with RBH / BM. The objectives should be tracked and reviewed as per the Branch Sales Process.
- Basis the profile, a contact plan should be drawn and customer contacted. Contact report should be updated in CRMNext / CCM. Incase there is an update in the profile of the customer, then the same should be updated in CRA / CRMNext.
- Enhancing customer wallet size
a. Ensuring that customers make us their primary bank
- By managing his / her wealth
- Knowing about where all the customer is currently banking and moving him to our Bank
- Ensuring that customer scope is done and products targeted accordingly
- Sales to family members and associates (all network)
- Ensure that individual customers are grouped and Customer To Group (CTG) Ratio is maintained on the portfolio :
a. By grouping them with their family members who already hold accounts with us
b. By grouping them with their family members post selling liability products to the family members, if they do not have banking relationship with us
- Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached
- Ensure that within each customer group a minimum number of stipulated Income Generating products are sold as per the customers profile and needs
- Ensure that the customer uses the products sold to him
- Ensure that the Customer Group profitability is achieved
a. Manage Band 1 and 2 customers and ensure that they are moved to Band 3 and above
b. Cross selling appropriate products to the customers and activating usage.
- Enhance Values within each of the customer groups by ensuring that a/cs are activated and FDs are sold to all customers (as per profile)
- Retain the customer via the experience offered.
Sales : (Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening and Retention) :
- Increase liabilities size of relationship via :
a. Balances in a/c's of existing customer
b. Acquire all related ids that are financially dependent on the Primary id and send entry form to CPU for flagging and grouping
c. Use FD maturity reports to track maturity of HDFC FDs and prevent outflow
d. Use profile to track FDs in other banks and divert them into HDFC on maturity
e. Use profile sheet to track accounts and products with other bank and transfer the same
f. Know the customer's business to proactively provide financial solutions
g. Tracking customer transaction to identify where funds move to and acquire those a/cs also
h. Attrition control of customers
- Includes persuading the customer to continue and if required renew FD- s
- Deepen by cross selling - sticky products- like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory.
- Ensure quality of relationship while flagging. Should be capable of maintaining eligibility
- Regular customer contact to establish needs of the customer and opportunities to cross-sell
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts and ensure that customer does not attrite
- Ensure that the marketing analytics list on possible attrite, is called and retained
- Penetration of all products across family groups as per profile and requirements.
- Sales of various products like Credit Cards,Assets & TPP.
- Disseminating product information
- Ensuring Joint call is done with PBG and Advisory is offered to the customer. In case the customer is not interested, sign him / her up for WAS and handle the investments.
Customer Services :
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered
- Recording complaints as per the specified process
- Resolving all complaints received from Imperia customers within the stipulated TATs.
a. Ensure appropriate customer communication on closures & copy of that to be filed.
- Preventive complaint management
- Asking for feedback from customers, who may not be complaining
- Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same
- Check back on recent customer's registered to DBC channel and give any specific help required
- Ensuring that customers are introduced to the RBH / BM and PSO (PBA in case of a non PSO branch) so that there is back up when the customer visits the branch and the RM is out
- Ensure proper handover of customers in case of transfer of portfolios Operations
- Ensure certification of documentation required for opening and maintaining customer accounts
- Error free documentation for all account opening and all customer instructions (Stop payments, FD Closure, etc)
- Ensure KYC norms are adhered to at all points of time
- Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation
Supervision Received : Head Relationship Manager and Branch Head
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- AMFI Certification
- NCFM Certification (Optional)
- CAIIB (Optional)
- Internal Certification