HR at HDFC Bank
Views:4726 Applications:1401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
HDFC Bank - Brand Manager - Marketing (3-7 yrs)
- Support revenue on key portfolios by creating compelling communication for Brand and Direct Marketing campaigns across digital & offline channels.
- It involves monitoring the competitive landscape for the portfolio of products managed. In-depth understanding of consumer buying journey to create sharp communication brief for creative agencies (Brand agencies, production houses, digital & direct marketing agencies).
- Evaluate & test communication with consumers to ensure comprehension, likeability, and intent.
- Follow the brand planning process and execute the Go To Market strategy within the agreed TAT, process, and budget. Track, analyze, and publish results.
Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6-8 Areas Actionable (4-6)
1. Revenue impact -
- Support 25% digital unassisted business for key products
- Develop contextual & relevant communication for identified journeys to support digital unassisted
- Ensure communication quality & consistency across channels/media is maintained
- Closely work with channel owners to ensure error-free and timely deployment of communication
2. Brand Management -
- Execute interventions to strengthen or create a brand attribute
- Create & execute acts to manifest brand purpose for products in the portfolio
- Develop content for brand marketing as per calendar for scoped opportunities
- In order to make a data-driven brand decision, keep updated on emerging trends through market visits, be part of the customer research process, research presentations, and knowledge of competition
3. Product Marketing -
- Do competition mapping, get an in-depth understanding of consumer buying journey to create sharp communication brief
- Work towards creating product positioning that will differentiate the product in the consumers mind
- Develop compelling communication as per arrived product positioning
- Evaluate & test communication with consumers to ensure comprehension, likeability, and intent
- Execute GTM- integrated 360-degree launch, track, analyze, and publish results.
- Develop communication for customer onboarding, usage & retention (CLCM)
4. Direct Marketing Campaigns (For Campaigns communication) -
- Support incremental business by developing persuasive and engaging channel-specific communication e-mail, SMS, digital banners, CP banners, notifications for campaigns
- Create and test subject lines for achieving higher than industry higher Views (Open rate) by leveraging Artificial Intelligence-based subject line prediction tool
- Create communication using behavioral economics learning, to achieve higher response (click rate/CTR)
- Develop narrative basis customer behavioral profile segments for on-ground sales & digital channels
5. Innovations -
- Innovative campaign/product/process ideas or ACTs created in accordance with the proposition and executed to create high staff and customer engagement
6. Catchment area marketing -
- Create communication templates for products in portfolio and brand for use by Regional Marketing team Pan India
- Support communication requirements of on-ground activation campaigns Pan India by Regional Marketing team
- 100% adherence billing
- Timely track and publish campaign results
- Execute GTM within TAT as per PERT
Key Skills -
- Working knowledge of Brand Management & Communication Development for digital & offline media
- Ability to identify & incorporate consumer insight from research to create communication
- Knowledge of Competitive landscape & current trends in marketing
- Ability to create sharp communication brief based on consumer insights, product & market understanding
- Creative evaluation relevant to the medium (digital/social/film scripts & edits/print/direct marketing etc)
- Understanding of relevant production process for communication output
- High on Interpersonal skills to deliver by working with cross-functional teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.