HDFC Bank - Automation Analyst - FinnOne (10-18 yrs)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
- To have comprehensive knowledge of FinnOne Loan systems for mapping system flow in FinnOne NEO.
- Doing UAT of FinnOne NEO system & Operation process automation.
- First point contact for Operations teams on Operation's automation & FinnOne NEO.
- Understand the requirements from the Line Operations team & other stakeholders impacting Operations process
- Knowledge of Digital journey for Loan Process.
- Co-ordinate with BTG/automation team for any automation /system development required to meet product requirements.
- Ensure end to end project implementation
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To map system flow for branch Operations & CPU Processes in FinnOne NEO covering front end, servicing & imaging processes.
- To do UAT of various processes like disbursement, Loan Boarding, Repayment, Foreclosure etc
- Conceptualize and finalize system design and requirements
- Brief the BTG/automation team on any automation/system development required to meet product requirement.
- Get the target dates for system development/automation initiatives from BTG/automation team and convey the same back to product.
- Ensure UAT of systems delivered so that solution is complete
- Draft process notes in consultation with the relevant line function and get the same signed off by all stakeholders.
- Ensure end user communication and training
- Identify areas of automation within existing processes with the end objective of process improvement.
- Review the User acceptance test cases and ensure completeness of scenarios.
- Ensure UAT of systems delivered is complete within agreed timelines.
- Ensure completion of 90 day review calendar being maintained by team members.
- Guide team members handling post implementation queries / system issues.
- Review and escalate (critical) system issues being tracked by team members.
Graduate/FT PG Course with minimum of 10 years experience in Banking.