HR Team at HDFC Bank Ltd.
Views:16641 Applications:3380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2871
HDFC Bank - Associate - Project Finance/Investment Banking - Real Estate & Chemical Sector (3-4 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Lead the execution of Project Finance mandates across Real Estate & Chemical.
Sectors : Real Estate & Chemical.
Key Actionable :
- Developing term sheets, mandate letters and assistance in negotiation terms and conditions with the clients of Project Finance and acquisition finance deals.
- Review and comment on key project agreements (PPA, Concession agreement, Throughput agreement etc.)
- Developing Project finance models and carrying out detailed sensitivities on Key parameters.
- Developing terms of appointment of lenders advisors (Technical, commercial, legal, insurance etc.)
- Anchoring due diligence report reviews and resolving queries and issues.
- Developing information memorandum for debt/equity syndication.
- Assisting the syndication process
- Managing the review and finalization of project agreement documentation with legal counsel (Facility Agreement, Security agreement etc.)
- Managing the process of satisfaction of CPs
- Managing the disbursement of the loans after meeting all CP;s
- Monitoring the subsequent performance of the case.
- Candidate should have familiarity with India's regulatory framework for the relevant sectors (Real Estate & Chemical)
- Strong understanding of assigned industry group ( eg. Real Estate & Chemical, etc )
- Very strong relationship skills and Good team player
- Maintain and enforce high levels of compliance standards
- Graduation: Any
- CA from a reputed firm /MBA from a premier Institute
- 3-4 years of relevant experience, with depth of transaction experience.
- Work Experience: 3-4 years with a Project Finance of a premier Bank or FI.
- Candidate should have exposure to debt side of project finance
- Good analytical skills
- Exposure to financial modelling
- Execution of deals end to end.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.