HR Team at HDFC Bank Ltd.
Views:3440 Applications:1018 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
HDFC Bank - Associate - Project Finance/Investment Banking - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-6 yrs)
- Lead the execution of Project Finance mandates across Roads, Railways, Logistics, Warehouse, Auto-auto ancillary sectors.
- Should have exposure to the debt side of Project Finance.
- Developing term sheets, mandate letters and assistance in negotiating terms and conditions with the client for Project Finance and acquisition finance deals for infrastructure assets
- Review and comment on key project agreements (PPA, Concession Agreement, Throughput Agreement etc)
- Developing project finance models and carrying out detailed sensitivities on key parameters
- Developing terms of appointment of lenders advisors (technical, commercial, legal, insurance etc)
- Anchoring due diligence report reviews and resolving queries and issues
- Developing Information Memorandum for Debt/Equity syndication
- Assisting the syndication process
- Managing the review and finalization of project agreement documentation with legal counsel (Facility Agreement, Security Agreements etc)
- Managing the process of satisfaction of CPs
- Managing the disbursement of the loans after meeting all CPs
- Monitoring the subsequent performance of the case
- Candidate should have familiarity with India's regulatory framework for the relevant sectors (Power, Roads, Airports, etc). Should have interest and motivation in developing a long term career in Project Finance
- CA from a reputed firm /MBA from a premier Institute
- 2-6 years of relevant experience, with depth of transaction experience. Strong understanding of assigned industry group
- Very strong relationship skills and Good team player
- Maintain and enforce high levels of compliance standards