HDFC Bank - Area Sales Manager (7-8 yrs)
Job Name: ASM
Reports to: ZONAL SALES MANAGER
JOB PURPOSE : Summarise briefly, the purpose of the role
- To ensure business growth in the state with equivalent product mix in the PL/BL/SEP segments, to ensure the productivity of the SM
- Increasing distribution network both in terms of hbl and channels.
- Demonstrating good business skill on each initiative run by the central team and achieving the desired targets
- Ensuring standardization of process and policy implementation
- Highlighting opportunities to product team with innovative approach for conversion of untapped segments of his locations.
- Close interaction with Credit / RIC / Collection / Product and Policy team/HR/ Admin/
- Effective monitoring on Audit compliance
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Business Development : Contribution of smaller locations, new or smaller channels and non-ADM/new branches
- Performance Management : Improvement in Average Productivity. % of SM's above benchmark productivity, to ensure the bottom 20% SM's also become productive
- Tgt Achievements : To ensure that 100% target is achieved as per the benchmark set
- Turn Around Time to best in class : Closely monitoring of TAT on daily basis at each stage, Pushing the team for better E2E TAT
- Other quality parameters to be achieved : FTNR, DSA productivity, PSL benchmarks needs to be achieved by setting the proper process in place like training, monitoring and updating post the activites etc.
- Revenue - to generate by yielding better IRR and PF collection of 2%
- No. of Subordinates - 3 SM's and 1 Co-ex
- Geographical Span (Nationa/Regional/State/City) - State covering MP region
Description of the Relationships and Roles:
- Internal : Upwards / Peer / Downwards
- External : DSA's / Customers / Vendors
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Professional Qualification /MBA or Graduate with relevant experience in financial industry
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 7-8 yrs in Financial industry on senior position handling Sales Team
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS:
- Should possess good communication skill
- Should be good in Financial and Risk Analytics
- Matured way in handling pressures and ensuring best decision with portfolio quality
- Good leadership quality and moulding and supporting the team for desired results as per management expectation
- Should possess good presentation skill
- Should take initiative on multi tasks
- Should be good on follow up and accomplishment of targeted achievements
- Should adopt change in line with management requirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.