HR Team at HDFC Bank Ltd.
Views:6337 Applications:1553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
HDFC Bank - Analyst - Investment Banking - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (0-1 yrs)
To support the senior members in IB on deal origination, pitch book preparation, deal/transaction support on execution and data research & analysis, valuation analysis, maintaining various competitive benchmarking databases (operational, financial, valuation), updation of internal management deal reportings etc.
To assist in providing advisory services, arranging capital and placement of debt and equity securities to investors, providing long term and project financing and maintaining relationships with Wholesale Banking clients of the bank in order to attain the bank's objective of Brand leadership.
Business Related :
- Collateral Preparation and Pitching
- Deal Execution
- Industry and Company Research
- Assisting the team in pitching, ideation deal execution
- Assisting associates in deal execution for debt and equity transactions
- Maintaining various competitive benchmarking databases (operational, financial, valuation), transaction databases etc
- Updation of internal management deal reportings
- Adherence to defined timelines for delivery
- Strong analytical abilities
- Knowledge of industry and companies
- Conversant with handling corporate database
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good presentation skills
- Graduate/CA/MBA from premiere institute - 0-1 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.