HR Partner at HDB Financial Services
Views:539 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDB Financial Services - Chief Digital Officer (20-25 yrs)
Job Role :
- Responsible for Digital strategy and roadmap across Business, Operations, Customer Service and Innovation themes.
- Drive Digital transformation initiatives for existing & new emerging business models.
- Spearhead technological implementations to improve platform design, development and operational performance that yield competitive advantage.
- Communicate Digital transformation roadmap to partners and key stakeholders
- Develop modern web-based interactive applications for transactional, external & internal user facing applications for the Company
- Lead Digital roadmap solution definition, execution and end-to-end implementation
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Regular system performance reporting and communication, including root cause analysis and identifying mitigation steps.
- Drive relationships with the Company's technology partners which support various Digital applications
- Evaluate the cost efficiency of emerging technologies and assess their applicability to various businesses and technology.
- Fulfill company's business requirements through Digital tech innovations, accelerating its growth.
- Developing the company's strategy on end-to-end Digital roadmap
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely and evaluating and implementing new systems.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
- Post Graduate with 20-22 Years of experience.
- Strong Inter-personal, relationship building and leadership skills
- Good Articulation ability, decision making and Strategic thinking
- Hands on experience in digital initiatives, mobile apps, AI, analytics and business intelligent solutions
- Should have knowledge of latest technological trends
- Background in having managed a Business P&L will be an added advantage