HR Consultant at Bradford Consultants LLP
Views:245 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
HCM Lead - HR System - Agro Business (5-15 yrs)
Urgent requirement for the post of HCM Lead - HR System
Hiring for client Agrobusiness, chemicals based out at Pune.
Below key specs for the role :
- Implementing, configuring and supporting change requests related to Workday HCM business process, conditions rules, Notifications, Alerts, Security policies
- Partner with and influence stakeholders from a process and technology perspective.
- Lead discussion with business and provide solutioning feasibility based on latest Workday best practices.
- Govern the Workday HCM configuration area in line with best practices through the delivery of Change Requests and Project delivery and ensure the process is compliant with respect to internal & external Audits.
- Develop skills, provide guidance & coach other team members.
- Drive design, configuration, and deployment of Workday system enhancements for Global and
- Regional initiatives
- Facilitate design workshops with key stakeholders from regional and global teams, gathering and documenting their business requirements
- Translate business requirements into a technical delivery, detailing out all impacts and associated configurations
- Adhere to delivery documentation standards, detailing the complete change lifecycle inclusive of requirements, technical build, unit testing, UAT and associated business sign off
- Partner across other HR System domains to ensure full impact assessments are fully understood and well-coordinated in the delivery of change
- Set up and guide UAT relating to Change or Project Delivery
- Write and co-ordinate test scripts and associated efforts
- Manage defect resolution, fixing issues as part of Change or Project Delivery
- Partner with our Support Team, enhancing their functional HCM knowledge and assisting with the ongoing build of the Support Knowledge Base
- Assist with our Support Tool build (Walkme), providing functional guidance linked to required enhancements
- Assist with the functional impact assessment of Workday Releases through to the configuration of Mandatory changes
- Review and drive Optional Workday Release changes which deliver an enhanced user experience or process efficiencies
- Troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues
- Believes in the delivery of absolute quality
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- A logical thinker, who is adaptable to any situation
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly Analytical and able solve both business and technical problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and senior stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize workload and execute tasks independently, providing timely follow-up and resolution
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact, and professionalism
- An independent learner who can utilize Workday Community and translate research to aid with their delivery.
- Workday HCM Trained/ 5 ~ 6 years active configuration experience
- Workday Release analysis and recommendations
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel / Word
- Hands on experience on Change Requests / Ticketing tool like JIRA or ServiceNow