Recruitment at HCL Technologies
Views:7383 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
HCL - State Project Coordinator - Agriculture (7-12 yrs)
- Looking for a State Project Coordinator who would have expertise in working in the Agriculture sector
- Candidate must be a Post Graduate degree in Agriculture or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years experience in implementing public health programs particularly in community based mother and child health care programme. With at least three year in a senior position
- This is for HCL Foundation and the project is in Uttar Pradesh
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Situational Analysis on various aspects of the relevant focus areas in selected villages of UP. Provide strategic and operational insights for the health care interventions and coordinate annual work planning, technical and financial project reviews, evaluation, and implementation activities with team members, Partners, and other stakeholders.
- Support in identification, designing and implementation of effective and efficient systems to support the smooth implementation of all aspects of the program (including operations, financial management, monitoring, and reporting).
- Oversee the design of monitoring tools, coordination between partners, regular tracking of project results, and ensure adequate data collection for high quality reports. Develop case studies that analyse and document key lessons.
- Manage the extensive Monitoring, Research and Evaluation component of the program, including development of a Program Learning Agenda. Oversee development of PLA thorough electronic records and field visits.
- Support development of strategies and action plan for enhancing staff capacity; identifying staff development requirements, locating appropriate training/development opportunities
- Facilitate regular coordination with implementing team across levels and other stakeholders to coordinate work-plan development, implementation activities, evaluations and studies.
- Support the development of studies and communications materials for external audiences, articulating achievements, impacts and lessons learned.
- Develop constructive working relationships with relevant stakeholders including partners and relevant government ministries/departments.
- Effectively manage reporting to the program office, provide required inputs and manage coordinated functioning to achieve
- From time to time will be required to take on additional duties and tasks, as need within the program arises.
- The State project coordinator shall be located and based at the state office of the project in Lucknow.
- He/She will be required to travel extensively throughout the project area.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.