Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:5285 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HCL - Senior Manager - Procurement & Sourcing - IT Category (12-13 yrs)
Sr. Manager- Procurement and Sourcing for IT Category
- Should play a key role in developing, implementing and executing sourcing and procurement category plan for technology sourcing in alignment with the Procurement and Sourcing group's strategies and goals.
- Provide guidance and lead negotiations and sourcing engagements including process activities such as e-sourcing, RFX, Project management, etc., as assigned.
- Manage projects against the sourcing category plan and define objectives to ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work.
- Work with the business stakeholders to ensure compliance with various policies and procedures for sourcing, contract management, vendor selection, software procurement, etc.)
- Ability to facilitate agreement in alignment with business partners and other stakeholders, coordinate with the CCG (Legal) team, monitor progress against the plan in a cross-functional category team, and identify and implement corrective action to make sure progress is achieved against the plan.
- Should have excellent exposure to the categories like End user computing (EUC), Servers, Storage, Telecom, Managed Services and maintenance services etc.
- Should be expert in analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals and should be able to optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
- To work with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Should have an excellent exposure to work with multiple stakeholders in a global environment.
- Well versatile with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Executes contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Contract Specialists.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Negotiates with suppliers to meet quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
Experience and Academic requirement :
- Post graduate degree from a reputed institution
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience in the Strategic Sourcing function in a global organization.
- People having minimum 10 years prior experience of managing sourcing teams (7-15 people) will be given preference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.