Senior Executive at HCL BServ
Views:1479 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Senior Manager/Group Manager - Transition - Finance & Accounts Domain (12-18 yrs)
Transition - Finance & Accounts
Mandatory : Hold a valid US Visa
Job Profile :
- As a Transition Project Manager, selected candidate would be responsible for driving Due Diligence, Transition Solution Development and End to End execution of the transition solution towards migration of new projects from external customers in F&A space to HCL
Customer Interface: Will lead HCL effort in gathering Transition requirements, designing and executing HCL Transition solution. Selected candidate will be required to create and make customer presentations to achieve project goals and plans for Transitions
- Cross Functional Interactions: Selected candidate will be responsible to work with cross functional teams within Internal and client teams to design and execution Transition plans
- Industry Best Practises: Implement industry best practices for Transitions and Project Management
- Instil and drive Transition Governance including Project Progress Reporting and Stakeholder Management
- This is an individual contributor role with support of cross functional teams within F&A Delivery Function
Required Profile/ Experience:
Experience: Desired candidate should have at least 14+ years of overall experience with at least 7+ years in leading/ participating in BPO Projects Transitions from International clients.
- Project Management Experience of Industry standard Project Management methodology in executing Transitions. Excellent program management skills applied to drive multiple F&A transitions simultaneously with varied scope, scale and complexities.
- Pre Sales and Solutions - Architect transition solution development, Solution walkthrough and defence during deal bid cycles
- Transition Execution - Be responsible for the execution of all aspects of transition program from Due Diligence initiation through Transition closure. Manage program to achieve schedule, cost and revenue targets. Direct program activities, conduct reviews, manage change control processes, and communicate status to senior executives within HCL and business partner organizations
- Stakeholder Management Should have ability to manage stakeholder expectations & concerns, manage issues, escalation and Risk Management at program level. Excellent consulting skills along with the ability to positively influence stakeholders in a desired direction to achieve defined outcomes with / without direct lines of authority
- Cross Functional Expertise: Should have ability to work across teams and functions within HCL and client organizations (Delivery, Sales, Pre- Sales, Transitions, HR, IT and Finance) to develop and execute plans
- F&A Exposure / Experience to Finance and Accounting projects would be an added advantage.
- International BPO Exposure: Should have relevant experience working in BPO ecosystem working on international projects especially Americas
- Customer Facing skills: Should be proficient in leading meetings and presentations with customers using powerful product level material.
Visa: Should have a valid US B1/B2 visa
Education/ Certifications Requirement
- B.Com / M.Com
- PMP/ Prince 2
Candidate should be comfortable with shift timings.
Interested candidates can apply along with below details in resume: