Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1877 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
HCL - Senior India Counsel - P&P Team (12-15 yrs)
Position : India Lead (P&P team)
Location: Noida/ Chennai/ Bangalore
Experience: 12-15 years
Reporting to: Global Director/ USA
- Expert in drafting, negotiating and finalizing varied corporate contracts.
- Proficient in assessing contract requirements, critical provisions/ terms and conditions to ensure compliance with our templates and country specific laws and regulations.
- Good knowledge of corporate governance, code of ethics and conduct and compliances.
- Must be goal oriented, a strong team player and capable of working with little supervision to a common goal
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, mentoring, and writing skills.
- Mentor, manage and train team of junior lawyers and establish priorities, set goals and monitor progress within the group to ensure organization objectives are properly and timely met.
- Adept at conducting periodic reviews and audits of the team work, identifying and mitigating risks, measuring metrics, tracking project progress and submitting status reports.
- Prior supervisory/managerial experience.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by management.
- Must be a go-getter with excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humour
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management are required.
- Ability to travel at short notice if needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.