Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1396 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
HCL - Senior India Counsel - P&P Team (12-15 yrs)
Position : India Lead (P&P team)
Location: Noida/ Chennai/ Bangalore
Experience: 12-15 years
Reporting to: Global Director/ USA
- Expert in drafting, negotiating and finalizing varied corporate contracts.
- Proficient in assessing contract requirements, critical provisions/ terms and conditions to ensure compliance with our templates and country specific laws and regulations.
- Good knowledge of corporate governance, code of ethics and conduct and compliances.
- Must be goal oriented, a strong team player and capable of working with little supervision to a common goal
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, mentoring, and writing skills.
- Mentor, manage and train team of junior lawyers and establish priorities, set goals and monitor progress within the group to ensure organization objectives are properly and timely met.
- Adept at conducting periodic reviews and audits of the team work, identifying and mitigating risks, measuring metrics, tracking project progress and submitting status reports.
- Prior supervisory/managerial experience.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by management.
- Must be a go-getter with excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humour
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management are required.
- Ability to travel at short notice if needed