Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1605 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
HCL - Regional Head - Security & Fire Safety - South & West (10-15 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Regional security head is responsible for the security of HCL's staff, properties and assets in India at the respective region i.e. South and West / North and East. Shortlisted candidate to work cross functionally with local, regional and national leadership in order to ensure fire safety and physical security to meet HCL requirements. He / She to be the single point of contact for all security matters for India.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Ensure user experience and enhance customer satisfaction quotient WRT security services by instituting new/ refining existing processes.
- Able to define, re-define SOPs and policies for physical security and fire safety based on industry practices and physical security standards and making desired changes to mould according to internal environment
- Ensure the management and operation of security services - security guarding, alarm monitoring & response, employee & visitor management, traffic management, material movement and security documentation.
- Carry out and supervise all phases of an incident reporting as also handle investigations at a professional level.
- Ensure general security awareness - Security trainings, communication, and drills.
- Ability to conduct physical security risk assessments, audits and self-assessments
- Oversee day to day security operations, build strong system of market intelligence for timely collection and analysing information from the environment (which impact security)
- Stakeholder expectations management
- Share and lead implementation of industry best practices in security
- Drive standardization and benchmarking to ensure continual improvement
- Ensure the implementation, management, operation, and maintenance, of physical security measures and security systems - Perimeter protection, Access Control System, CCTV system, Intrusion Detection System and Security Lighting etc.
- Work diligently with stakeholders to ensure appropriate levels of event security at Site.
- Ensuring professional competency of security services vendors and creating a positive attitude amongst their security staff deployed on site.
- Manage incidents/ investigations & ensure an efficient response mechanism.
- Ensure adherence to statutory compliances and on-site SOPs.
- Ability to perform regular performance assessment of various vendors providing services to HCL in physical security domain
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple sites with the help of site leads
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in corporate environment (preferably IT industry)
- Proficiency in working on MS Excel and power point.
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of security equipment and technology.
- Completion of professional security certification training e.g. CPP, PSP, CISSP or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience in security investigations & security auditing.
- Having good communication skills (written and oral).
- High in personal and professional integrity.
- Skills & ability to work cohesively in a cross functional & collaborative environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.