Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:2232 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HCL - National Head - Security & Fire Safety (15-20 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Security head is responsible for the security of HCL's staff, properties and assets in India. Shortlisted candidate to work cross functionally with local, regional and national leadership in order to ensure fire safety and physical security to meet HCL requirements. He / She to be the single point of contact for all security matters for India.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Provide strategic vision and direction in security and fire safety aspects.
- Develop physical security strategy, policies and protocols for securing and protecting sensitive information, area and assets.
- Hire and recruit the best talent in building up the security for HCL
- Provides direction, leadership and management to the security team to ensure operational effectiveness in service delivery and incident response
- Incidence management and conducting investigations related to fire safety and physical security
- Conduct threat/risk assessments and defining responses to mitigate open risks / vulnerabilities
- Conducting and managing various audits i.e. ISO audits, client audits, compliance audits, regulatory / statutory audits etc.
- Ability to implement budgetary controls and cost optimization initiatives
- High profile events management
- Define local operating procedures and ensure effectiveness of emergency evacuation procedures (earthquake, bomb threat, fire evacuation and other natural calamities etc)
- Be the BCP SPOC for organization wide BCP risk assessment and controls implementation initiatives
- Ability to define controls and procedures for transport related security and implement
- Vendor management cycle i.e. technical assessment of security agencies, vendor performance management, assessment and change management
GENERAL SKILLS :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate environment in leadership role responsible for managing physical security and fire safety vertical
- Defence background is preferred
- Experience in managing large facilities from fire safety, electronic safety and physical security perspective
- Team player and managerial / leadership skills
- Relevant certifications in physical security, fire safety and electronic surveillance will be an added advantage
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to speak a second language dependent upon regional location.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge of security principles, procedures, and related security measures necessary to protect corporate personnel and assets
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Ability to integrate people, process and technology to achieve defined safety and security goals
- Expert in performing risk assessment and defining strategy to mitigate open vulnerabilities
- Sound analytical and presentation skills
- Well versed with Microsoft office pack (Excel, Word and power-point and outlook)
- Past-experience in managing security for various high-profile events
- Ability to manage expectations from senior management
- Ability to manage vendors i.e. security agencies and other external SMEs
- Understanding of financial and budgetary controls
- Ability to implement various cost rationalization projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.