Senior Executive at HCL Bserv
Views:2156 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
HCL - Manager - US Staffing (8-12 yrs)
- Leading or managing a team of recruiters.
- Interacting and managing a Fortune 500 client.
- Understanding the business requirements.
- Finding & matching prospective candidates through job portals, referrals and internal database and then contacting them via telephone, e-mail etc. to determine skills, experience, preferences, and availability.
- Preliminary Screening / short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement through initial telephonic round interviews.
- Scheduling interviews by coordinating with both the interview panel and the candidates.
- Conducting reference check, background verification & document verification.
- Maintaining a systematic and comprehensive database of all candidates.
- Following up with the candidate after the offer is made till they come on board.
- Updating the tracker / records in the database after each step.
- Prepare and track metrics for performance.
- Graduate/PG preferably engineering.
- Good HR, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Good computer skills Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word.
- Exposure to outsourcing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.