Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:2450 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
HCL - Manager - Treasury Mid Office - CA/CAIIB (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Education Level : C.A. or CAIIB.
Work Experience :
Must have Minimum 8 years of core experience of having worked in either of:
a. Large Forex corporate treasury in a company with multi currency, multi geography forex exposure and active dealing desk
b. Bank forex treasury function at Head office level
c. Large Forex Consultancy practice including big Four.
- Work experience should cover core Forex Treasury Front office, Mid Office and treasury audit.
- Candidate will be Head of Treasury Mid office supervising work of Mid office and control/check over front office activities.
Key Skill Areas :
- In depth understanding of foreign currency markets and first hand experience of having done dealings in the market.
- In depth understanding of Hedge accounting and its link to hedging structure, P&L.
- Experience in Deal Settlement, Controls, Reporting of treasury forex function.
- Adept on the usage of market information pricing terminals lik Bloomberg/Reuters/Cogencis
- Independently able to price deals related to permitted hedging instruments like cash/tom/spot/forwards, vanilla options, multi-leg options, cross currency swaps, forward rate agreements etc.
- Responsible for complete independence and control oversight of Forex Dealing Room Operations.
- Reviewing, negotiating, finalizing legal documentation including ISDA.
- To monitor and manage different approved limits and sub limits in treasury operations and t take care the internal risk, control and regulatory compliance
- Understanding and compliance track record of FEMA/RBI guidelines related to foreign currency hedging, underlying documents, statutory auditors requirements etc.
- Maintain databases towards facilitation of statutory & internal audits and meeting out RBI / statutory requirement of underlying submissions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.