Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:2846 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
HCL - Manager/Senior Manager - Project Coordination & Architecture (8-12 yrs)
Job Description - Manager/ Sr. Manager: Project Coordination & Architecture
- Responsible for coordinating & getting all Project Drawings (Architectural & Services) from the Project Architects.
- Responsible for taking regular Architectural inputs from all planned & running projects teams.
- Planning & coordinating all design stages with the Consultant Architect, like RFP, Concept design, Schematic design, Design Development, GFC, Construction documents, etc.
- Prepare the Project Schedule with Architectural deliverables in presentation format for Management approvals.
- Coordinating with Consultants / Architects for timely delivery of details / drawings during the Project. Coordination with Statutory Authorities for approval /Sanction of design Drawings and other approvals required for the projects.
- Coordinating with Consultant Architect for detailed Facade /Interiors / Loose Furniture etc details and work out optimum / value engineered solution for Management's approvals.
- Getting the reports and monitoring progress schedules & reporting to the Management
- Understands the drgs & maintains various progress related trackers.
- Coordinate with the vendors/ consultants / architects to get the issues resolved.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones and track it
- Proactively manage changes in project designs at all stages of Project, schedules, potential delays and work out contingency plans with the concerned teams.
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Intermediate proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications
- BTech / BE in Civil Engg Or BArch. from a reputed Engineering / Architecture College.
- Minimum 8 - 12 years industry experience in a similar role preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.