Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:2174 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
HCL - Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (12-15 yrs)
- Will be responsible for supporting India business unit independently.
- Experience in contracting with PSU, govt. bodies and private sector
- Contracting for purchase or sale of equipment, materials, products or services; develops and negotiate contractual terms
- Review of contracts, communications with customers for Legal risk assessment and mitigation
- Legal support in drafting and finalizing business communications with customers
- Acts as an interface with client and internal staff regarding contractual issues
- Drafting demand and legal notices, response to legal notices from customers
- Drafting and vetting MOU, agreements and settlement terms
- Advises other departments of contractual rights and obligations; support internal and external inquiries
- Assist internal stakeholders with legal opinions, drafting notices.
- Assistance in reviewing bid documents
- The candidate needs to be a self-motivated person, candidate should be able to identify and manage risk and need to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent English language drafting and speaking skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract law
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Qualification : LLB/LLM with strong academic background
Reporting Reporting into Head, Legal - India with dotted line reporting to Business head
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.