Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1805 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions (8-12 yrs)
- Assessing transactions in terms of strategic fit in the business portfolio and identifying transactions to fill gap in existing portfolio.
- Identify potential acquisition targets and divestment opportunities
- Prepare on deal negotiations, deal valuation and pricing and preparation of deal documentation to facilitate decision making.
- Participate and co-ordinate cross functional due diligence review activities
- Participate in meetings with Investment bankers and management of target companies and reporting recommendations to company's management.
- Ensuring closing processes and agreements are handled appropriately by working closely with various stakeholders involved.
Key Roles :
- Responsible for assisting the cross-functional team for Acquisitions and Divestures.
- Participation in the Strategic Reviews and Interacting with the Key Business people.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Mergers & Acquisitions roles preferably in an IT/ITES company and demonstrated capabilities of deal management, financial modeling and business case evaluation and preparation.
- Post-graduation : C.A.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- High level of integrity and ethical behavior
Industry : IT/ITES
Functional Role : M&A, Investments, Strategy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.