Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:8101 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
HCL - Manager/Deputy Manager - Pricing/Deal Evaluation - Finance (3-10 yrs)
Manager/Deputy Manager - Pricing/Deal Evaluation (Finance)
- Role involves Pricing of IT deals. This role involves close interaction with Internal stakeholders, leadership, Customers, Major IT consultants etc. Role may requires International travel for customer meetings / workshops
- Part of the IT Deals Evaluation Team
- Responsible for pricing IT deals
- Responding to commercial section of Request for Proposals (RFPs) for IT outsourcing deals
- Create and review commercial construct of the deals
- Responsible for creating Deal P&L's and Financials for each opportunity to keep track of margins
- Preparing HCL and customer's business case
- Understand customer's requirement and propose win-win deal structuring, including financial engineering required
- Interact with customer to explain pricing and other commercial terms.
- Work closely with sales and delivery teams including senior management.
- Identify commercial risk involved and propose risk mitigation framework
- Work with other stakeholders like taxation, treasury, legal, controllers on deal related aspects
- Review of and Mark-up commercial terms and conditions in a proposal
Qualification : CA/ MBA (Finance)
Position is valid for Noida.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.