Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:5520 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
HCL - Manager/Deputy Manager - IT Deal Pricing (2-7 yrs)
Job description :
Qualification : CA/ MBA (Finance)/Engg
Experience : 2-7 years exp
Location : Noida OR Lucknow
Role involves Pricing of IT deals. Pricing team plays a important role in any deal win. This role involves close interaction with Internal stakeholders (Legal team, Taxation team, Treasury team, Sales team, Delivery team, Solutions team etc.), Finance leadership, Business leadership, Customers, Major IT consultants etc. Role may require International travel for customer meetings / workshops
You are expected to identify all commercial risks in any contract and price appropriately after complying to internal requirements. Contract executed with any customer should clearly demonstrate commercial understanding.
- Part of the IT Deals Evaluation Team
- Responsible for pricing IT deals
- Responding to commercial section of Request for Proposals (RFPs) for IT outsourcing deals
- Create and review commercial construct of the deals
- Responsible for creating Deal P&L's and Financials for each opportunity to keep track of margins
- Preparing HCL and customer's business case
- Understand customer's requirement and propose win-win deal structuring, including financial engineering required
- Interact with customer to explain pricing and other commercial terms.
- Work closely with sales and delivery teams including senior management.
- Identify commercial risk involved and propose risk mitigation framework
- Work with other stakeholders like taxation, treasury, legal, controllers on deal related aspects
- Review of and Mark-up commercial terms and conditions in a proposal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.