Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1986 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
HCL - Manager/Deputy Manager - Global Employee Benefit Insurance/Global Pensions (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Industry : Finance
Functional Area : Global Employee benefit Insurance/Global Pensions
Designation : Manager/ Deputy Manager
Qualification : MBA Finance + H.R. /M Com +H.R./ PGDM+H.R.
Experience: 6-7 years of experience in managing employee benefits insurance, Pensions in a large multi geography company, Global Brokers, EB team of Large multi global Insurance company. Exposure to benefits of APAC and European market is a must.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Extensive knowledge of placing programs for Medical / Life / Workman Compensation / Accidental Insurance / Pension policies in global markets.
- Worked in insurance broking, insurance company or large corporate with sizeable employee programs.
- Proficient with MS office suite, strong Microsoft excel, Power point and Word skills.
- Should have good communication and persuasion skills with the ability to coordinate with external and internal stake holders.
- Should be well net worked with global Insurance companies, Global Brokers.
Job Description :
- To look after the employee benefit programs for HCL subsidiaries across multiple geos.
- To place fresh policies and renewals of health, life, Disability insurance of over 40 countries.
- To take care of the cost optimization and cost control measures while keeping in mind the employee expectations.
- To interact with the global brokers and insurers regarding premium, brokerage and other matters.
- Should have a good understanding about how the premiums move with respect to census, claims ratio, risk profile etc.
- Should be able to contribute in plan designs with respect to premium sharing, co pay, brokerage capping etc.
- Should have a clear understanding of benchmarking of benefits, remarketing and the benefits derived from them.
- To execute the Global Master Service Agreements with brokers and closure of SoWs and BORLs.
- Detail oriented and diligent in follow ups.
- Should be a hard negotiator.
- To work closely with finance and HR organisation in Designing, Pricing, Negotiating, Placing and managing the programs and policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.