Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:2661 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Manager - Corporate Finance & Strategy - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-9 yrs)
Job description :
Position level : Manager-Corporate Finance & Strategy
Experience level : 7-9 years
- Perform in-depth financial and operational analysis to determine key business drivers.
- Provides exposure to diverse areas within and outside of Finance
- Profile requires close working with the CFO
Principal Accountabilities :
- Liaise closely with the Business Leaders on specific projects, capturing strategic activities, identifying issues early and coordinating to resolve them.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner including inter departmental coordination with Corporate functions & Finance Head's offices
- Follow-up for Strategic and Operational initiatives & preparing agendas and Timely updates to management.
- Assisting the CFO in conducting monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews
- Reviewing business processes and suggesting/implementing improvements and changes to current procedures
- Follow business units (internal) to track the performance drivers, understand the trends and help generate insights
- Coordinating Cross Functional teams to ensure project deliverables
- Managing internal stakeholders for process reviews and Initiatives
- Financial review pack and trend/variance analysis
- Qualified CA or MBA from reputed college/university with at least 3-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Sound financial and accounting concepts
- Knowledge of SAP will be added advantage
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Problem Solver: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.