Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:2946 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HCL - Manager - Company Secretary (7-9 yrs)
Job details :
- Well conversant with New Companies Act, 2013, SEBI Guidelines, Listing Agreement requirements and FEMA.
- Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings, audit committee, other committee meetings, General Meeting etc.
- Responsible for secretarial work related to Board, Committees and Annual General Meetings as well as domestic and overseas compliance
- Organizing Company's board meetings and AGM; preparation of notices, agenda, resolutions and preparation of minutes
- Overseeing all secretarial aspects in relation to the ESOP plan including grants, exercise, lapsing, forfeiture, conversion to shares etc.
- Aware of legal practices in creation of foreign subsidiary and other secretarial operations and similar foreign branch operations. Person who has worked in a company having global operations is preferred
- Well versed with practices in restructuring of legal entities for a global operations
- Ensure global statutory compliance and compliance with processes across all jurisdictions thereby ensuring a correct certifications to Board
- Creation & filing of secretarial documents, returns, forms etc., with ROC
- E-filing of forms & returns
- Dealing with foreign consultants and teams for compliance regarding overseas entities.
- Dealing with Stock Exchanges, RTA, Depositories, Regulatory Authorities, Statutory and internal auditors etc.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers, auditors, government authorities, strategic partners etc.
- Knowledge of formulating the Scheme of Restructuring, Merger, Amalgamation etc.
- Should be well conversant with drafting of legal agreements and documents.
- Should possess very good drafting skills - Board Resolutions, Notices, Agreements, Policies, other communications, etc.
- Should possess excellent professional written and verbal communication and inter personal skills.
- Should have good PowerPoint skills and the ability to participate in group meetings
Would prefer candidates from NIFTY listed co's.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.