Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:4152 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Manager/Assistant Manager/Senior Executive - IT Deal Pricing/Contract Management - CA (2-7 yrs)
Qualification : CA
Experience : 2-7 years / CA freshers can also apply for Sr. Executive position
- Role involves Pricing of IT deals. Pricing team plays a important role in any deal win. This role involves close interaction with Internal stakeholders (Legal team, Taxation team, Treasury team, Sales team, Delivery team, Solutions team etc.), Finance leadership, Business leadership, Customers, Major IT consultants etc. Role may require International travel for customer meetings / workshops
- You are expected to identify all commercial risks in any contract and price appropriately after complying to internal requirements. Contract executed with any customer should clearly demonstrate commercial understanding.
- Part of the IT Deals Evaluation Team
- Responsible for pricing IT deals
- Responding to commercial section of Request for Proposals (RFPs) for IT outsourcing deals
- Create and review commercial construct of the deals
- Responsible for creating Deal P&L's and Financials for each opportunity to keep track of margins
- Preparing HCL and customer's business case
- Understand customer's requirement and propose win-win deal structuring, including financial engineering required
- Interact with customer to explain pricing and other commercial terms.
- Work closely with sales and delivery teams including senior management.
- Identify commercial risk involved and propose risk mitigation framework
- Work with other stakeholders like taxation, treasury, legal, controllers on deal related aspects
- Review of and Mark-up commercial terms and conditions in a proposal
Contract Management :
It is a contract management role, which involves financial planning and analysis on large IT Contracts. Deal complexity is very high. This role involves close interaction with Finance leadership, Business leadership, Customers, Internal stakeholders
Contract Management team plays a critical role in execution of the contract ensuring a good understanding of the contract, risks, rights and obligations; coordinating with all the internal functions involved in execution of the contract; and tracking financial performance, establishing required processes, managing any issues or customer claims or contractual changes, tracking and reporting periodically the deal financials, variances and ensuring contractual compliance.
Major Deliverables are :
- Understanding the Scope and Pricing of new deal from Pricing team/Sales team. Establish contract understanding
- Customer onboarding and Set-up of financial management process
- Closure of US GAAP accounting of the contract with Controllers
- Closure of Output tax with US based customers
- Forecasting and Budgeting; Financial performance tracking and management reporting
- Incorporating and tracking Profit improvement Plans and maximize revenue based on contractual rights
- Cost control, review of capex and opex as per budget and Financial responsibility matrix. Facilitate Leasing decisions.
- Review of vendor contracts to eliminate risk from customer contract
- Enforce contractual rights
- Mitigate commercial and financial risk while execution of the contract
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.