Senior Executive at HCL BServ
Views:2053 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
HCL - Leadership Role - Quality/Operational Risk - Digital Process Operations Division (18-26 yrs)
HCL Technologies DPO Division is hiring for Quality/ Operations Risk Leader!!
Location- Noida/ Chennai
We are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Quality/Operational Risk, whose key role will be to establish a strategic framework to drive organizational growth process involved in making thoughtful and explicit tradeoffs between risk reduction and operating cost. The focus would be on enabling a new culture & definition of quality and relooking at operational risks impacting delivery.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Quality/Operational Risk, whose key role will be to establish a strategic framework to drive organizational growth process involved in making thoughtful and explicit tradeoffs between risk reduction and operating cost. The focus would be on enabling a new culture & definition of quality and relooking at operational risks impacting delivery
Role & Responsibilities:
- Head of Quality is responsible for design & deployment of quality & operational risk governance, policies, procedures and initiatives within DPO LoB
- You will lead a team focused on fostering a culture of looking at SLAs CPI & KPI as the lead indicators. You will work in partnership with the business units across the LOB, to lead and manage mature risks cost effectively to free up and reallocate staffing and investment to ensure operational effectiveness of the highest standard.
- Your values-based approach will be critical to success in this central role as the point of contact and knowledge for all activities across the globe. You will oversee the commercial impact of CSAT element and its management of ongoing compliance and audits, address non-compliance, and provide recommendations to the DPO Head and leadership team to ensure continuous improvement.
- You will be experienced in planning, managing and implementing LOB - wide customer delight for our internal & external customers while implementing systems and developing policies and procedures.
- You will be equally comfortable rolling up your sleeves on operational issues as you are thinking strategically.
- You will be a clear and confident communicator with well-honed relationship management & influencing skills, able to successfully liaise with a complex range of stakeholders at all levels.
- You will be responsible for ensuring No revenue leakage on operational parameters on account of any of the above. You additionally could revise incentives to lock in the behavioral changes needed.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements -
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with global stakeholders
- Ability to be run teams and cross function programs. Work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Effective program management skills
- Coaching, advisory, analytical & process skills
- Open to work flexible hours to provide support to multiple geographies
- Systems Thinking is vital
- Responsible for Quality & operational risk within the LoB, providing support to business unit heads
- Create a strong predictive risk function to identify emerging risks. Besides managing mature risks more effectively
- Create and review reports, perform ad-hoc analysis, and implement action plans to improve compliance with Quality & Risk policies and procedures
- Identify recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls, monitoring, reporting/communicating results, and escalating / following up on issues
- BE, Bachelors or PG degree preferably in Business Administration or Finance
- Broad Information Quality, Risk & compliance knowledge
- 18+ years of experience in quality, risk management, auditing, project management or a combination
- MBB or BB certified would be an added benefit