Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:8178 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
HCL - Lead - Cost Optimization Initiatives - IIM/XLRI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
HCL enabling finance team is looking for a lead profile who will implement and drive cost optimization initiatives across all enabling teams (Administration, IT, HR, Finance & others). The job will revolve around 4 distinct pillars :
- Diagnose key opportunities for savings. These typically occur all functional areas. Set the right targets, using external market benchmarks and comprehensive, cross-functional metrics.
- Mobilize the right team within the organization for the upcoming changes, work collaboratively across functions, addressing concerns to get the necessary buy-in Design customized plans for reaching the targets. Cost reduction initiatives need to be conducted within the fabric of the organization in order to make them successful. The initiatives should be a significant contributor to the margins.
- Implement, which is the final pillar, is where the plans would be put into action. Tracking cost metrics is one critical piece of the implementation. The degree of disruption each group is likely to experience would need significant change management and employees to think and act differently.
- Benchmarking of current performance in comparison to that of world-class organizations, in order to identify key performance gaps and to prioritize near-term and long-term areas for improvement
- Definition of process metrics to help gauge current operational performance and to measure progress.
- Development of an optimized service model, with careful consideration of sourcing options including shared services and outsourcing
- Business process re-engineering, including selection and implementation of proven best practices to drive cost optimization within each back-office function
- Development and implementation of policies to systematically decrease costs and collaborate with functions to create a sustainable cost culture
Areas of influence will consist of, but not restricted to :
- Integrated facility management (Housekeeping, Operations & Maintenance)
- Security Services
- Power Management
- Travel and Transportation
- Courier and communication
Information Technology :
- Asset inventory management and technology refresh
- Communication and Link Management
- IT Operations Support
Other Functions :
- HR & Recruitment
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
Ideal candidate should meet the following requirements :
- Rich consulting background in the field of Process Improvement / Cost Optimization
- Specialist in areas such as General & Administration Target Operating Model Optimization, Strategy & Operations, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, Tax, Assurance Services, Technology Enablement, Risk & Compliance, Corporate Finance, Sustainability Services and Law
- Skills in presenting performance data in attractive, creative, and easily understood ways.
- Able to meet deadlines and to produce meaningful results in a challenging environment.
- Ability to communicate to employees across all levels of the organization
- Participate in RFP initiatives taken up by Procurement
- 12 to 15 years of overall experience
- At least 8 years in Cost Optimization activities in General & Administration functions
- Candidates from leading consulting firms will have an advantage
- MBA from a premier institute
Position is valid for Noida
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.