Recruiter at HCL Technologies BSERV
Views:2988 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Lead Analyst/AM/Manager - Capital Adequacy Team (3-13 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our Banking Clients for various levels at Lead Analyst, AM and Manager.
The role is part of the Capital Adequacy team, which is focused on the reporting of compliant and optimised Risk-weighted Assets (RWA), Leverage Ratio Denominator (LRD) and Eligible Capital results based on the Basel 3 framework.
- Review Capital Adequacy results under the Basel 3 framework including RWA, LRD and Capital with a view to explaining the key drivers for the month-on-month movements
- Prepare Capital Adequacy control reporting products that serve as control documentation with regards to external disclosures
- Work with Capital Adequacy specialists on developing reports to meet new regulatory requests and/ or improvements to the control framework
- Design and execute RWA, LRD and Capital adjustments and governance procedures during the month-end close process
- The role will also develop the candidate's ability to - think outside the box- to develop additional controls required to ensure the completeness and integrity of the Capital Adequacy framework.
- Interact and liaise with several different functions within the Bank including Treasury, Finance, Market Risk and Credit Risk functions to analyse complex product streams such as securities financing, derivatives, loan facilities and securitization transactions
- The candidate will be exposed to the tight deadlines imposed for month-end reporting, this will develop the individual's time management skills by ensuring solutions are delivered in a timely manner.
Required Experience and Skills
- Qualified accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Audit experience at a Big 4 firm is a plus. Experience in Capital Adequacy, Treasury or Credit/ Market Risk roles would be preferred.
- Strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with senior stakeholders in Finance and Risk.
- Excellent MS Office skills. Excel spreadsheet skills should include ability to manipulate data e.g. Pivot tables
- Pro-active attitude and flexibility during close periods
- SAP BW knowledge or previous experience in designing reports would be an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.