Lead Executive - TA at HCL Technologies
Views:800 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HCL - Head - Customer Lifecycle Management - BPO/BPC/DPO (17-25 yrs)
CLM Head - BPO
Position - Customer Lifecycle Management, BPC Head - DPO, India
Job Brief :
- CLM BPC is primarily responsible to work with sales teams, prospects & clients, alliance partners and delivery, to design optimum business solutions and proposals to offer and enable them to source customer support, product support & sales support related professional services from DPO.
- The team's contributions support pre-sales, solution development, bid management and during transition support making it one of the most important teams influencing Finance & Accounts function, and related processes of clients as part of one of the biggest business in the outsourcing market.
- CLM Strength : ~10,000+ professionals, 50+ Global clients (25 in Fortune 500) supported from over 25+ global delivery locations.
- The solution design team is led by Solution Design head. The team will be based out of various global locations (both onshore and offshore ) and is truly diversified on various other parameters. The team is entrusted with responsibilities to design and support implementation of innovative CLM solutions based on various domain and technology capabilities relevant to CLM that DPO possesses and continues to build rapidly.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Spear Heading the team of Solution Design Consultants providing them guidance and approving the solutions build by them
- End to End Solution Design Starting from Market Analysis - Develop Market Strategy - Understand Client Business - Develop a Business case - Define commercials & pricing model - Build Partnership
- Internal & External : Develop the customized solution - Partner Sales Alliance - Contract Negotiation - Transformation Process - Transition Execution
Knowledge & Skills Requirements :
- Customer Services experience in consulting or industries (services, consulting etc.)
- Experience with latest technologies like Amazon Connect, NICE etc. would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding (e.g. cost break down sheets,business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.)
- Ability to work and team effectively in a networked organization with other management personnel including on a global, virtual basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently
- Demonstrates commitment to methodologies, processes and standards for transition planning and support
- Open to work flexible hours to provide support to multiple geographies
- Require extensive exp in solutioning/solution identification/solution designing wrt to any BPO domains.
Salary upto 80LPA