Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:5618 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Group Manager/Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis/Contract Management (3-10 yrs)
Job description :
Qualification : CA/ MBA (Finance)
Experience : 3-10 years
Location : Noida OR Lucknow
Contract Management :
- It is a contract management role, which involves financial planning and analysis on large IT Contracts. Deal complexity is very high. This role involves close interaction with Finance leadership, Business leadership, Customers, Internal stakeholders
- Contract Management team plays a critical role in execution of the contract ensuring a good understanding of the contract, risks, rights and obligations; coordinating with all the internal functions involved in execution of the contract; and tracking financial performance, establishing required processes, managing any issues or customer claims or contractual changes, tracking and reporting periodically the deal financials, variances and ensuring contractual compliance.
Major Deliverables are :
- Understanding the Scope and Pricing of new deal from Pricing team/Sales team. Establish contract understanding
- Customer onboarding and Set-up of financial management process
- Closure of US GAAP accounting of the contract with Controllers
- Closure of Output tax with US based customers
- Forecasting and Budgeting; Financial performance tracking and management reporting
- Incorporating and tracking Profit improvement Plans and maximize revenue based on contractual rights
- Cost control, review of capex and opex as per budget and Financial responsibility matrix. Facilitate Leasing decisions.
- Review of vendor contracts to eliminate risk from customer contract
- Enforce contractual rights
- Mitigate commercial and financial risk while execution of the contract
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.