Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:3416 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Group Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (10-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities in this role includes, but not limited to:
- Regular monitoring and highlight in case of deviation of performance vs Budgets and Forecasts.
- Highlight key actions required to control Costs.
- To find out potential Cost control areas from the given departments.
- Deep Analysis of SAP Data and interpret the results independently.
- Able to make plan execute and control the leakages in Costs.
- Preparation of Budgets and Constant Monitoring and Highlight the deviations.
- Ad-hoc and routine management reports
- Handling of Internal MIS
- Should be self motivator and able to work independently.
- Out of Box thinking and analytical skill is the key quality for this role.
The experience and qualifications you will need in this role:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant /MBA with a minimum post qualification experience of 10 years.
- The professional skills of ability to develop and maintain internal customers relationships
- Proficiency in SAP (or a similar ERP system), very good hands on Excel/powerpoint etc.
We are looking for a self motivated, independent, go- getter and dynamic person, We need you to be innovative and logical, with a commitment to continuous improvement and entrepreneurial spirit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.