Lead Executive - TA at HCL Technologies
Views:857 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
HCL - Global Process Owner/Subject Matter Expert - Accounts Payable - Procure To Pay Function (15-20 yrs)
- GPO will lead PTP function that aligns processes, people, technology and enables optimization by embracing best practices, breaking silos, eliminating redundant methods and standardizing processes all across accounts of HCL's F&A delivery
- Delivery: GPO will be responsible to run functional projects and programs across accounts to standardize E2E PTP operations
- New Deals: Will be responsible to lead HCL effort in product level capability articulation and solution creation for any deal effort including Due Diligence, Bid Management and Solution creation.
- Transformation: Will envision product level Transformation strategy and lead design and execution efforts across existing and new accounts
- Ops Risk & Control: Will design and lead execution of Ops risk and control framework for new and existing accounts
- Product Level Escalation SME : Be the escalation point for product level resolution and SME guidance for all account level issues.
- Customer Interface: Will lead HCL effort in all product level solutioning and issue resolution white boarding discussions with existing and
- Training: Will be responsible to lead the effort on training programmes, content creation and its execution for product level trainings across accounts
- Industry Best Practises: Implement industry best practices & benchmarking, and anticipate future state best practices and process trends
- Instil and oversee a Governance Framework for the processes
- GPO will report into F&A Global Delivery Head
- This is an individual contributor role with support of cross functional teams within Delivery Function
Required Profile/ Experience
- Experience: Desired candidate should have at least 15-20 years of experience in PTP domain with rich experience in Invoice Processing, Payments, Vendor Help desk, Vendor Management and T&E.
- Product SME: Should have end to end product expertise in PTP downstream activities. Experience in PTP upstream activities would be an added advantage
- GPO Experience: Should have at least 3 years of relevant experience working in PTP - GPO function/model in BPO industry.
- Delivery experience: Should have working experience in managing PTP operations
- Pre Sales and Solutions - Should have experience in client facing Pre Sales and Solution activities including Due Diligence and Solution creation for new deals
- Transformation - Should have exposure to working on Transformation projects as PTP SME
- PTP Tools and Industry Benchmarks - Should have knowledge of Industry wide trends on PTP Tools, platforms and benchmarks.
- International BPO Exposure: Should have relevant experience working in BPO ecosystem working on international projects especially Americas
- Cross Functional Expertise: Should have ability to work across teams and functions (Delivery, Sales, Pre- Sales, Transitions, HR, IT and Finance) to develop and execute plans
- Customer Facing skills: Should be proficient in leading meetings and presentations with customers using powerful product level material.
- Visa: Should have a valid US B1/B2 visa