Senior Executive at HCL BServ
Views:749 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
HCL - Global Director/AVP - F&A BPC - Digital Process Operations (15-25 yrs)
HCL Technologies DPO Division is hiring for F&A BPC (Solutioning) Head!!
Reporting Structure : Business Head - HCL Digital Process Operations (DPO)
Location : Chennai/ Noida
Designation : Global Director/ AVP (Basis exp.)
- F&A BPC is primarily responsible to work with sales teams, prospects & clients, alliance partners and delivery, to design optimum business solutions and proposals to offer and enable them to source F&A related professional services from DPO.
- The team's contributions support pre-sales, solution development, bid management and during transition support making it one of the most important teams influencing Finance & Accounts function, and related processes of clients as part of one of the biggest business in the outsourcing market.
- F&A Strength: 8000+ professionals, 50+ Global clients (25 in Fortune 500) supported from over 25+ global delivery locations.
- The solution design team is led by Solution Design head. The team will be based out of various global locations (both onshore and offshore) and is truly diversified on various other parameters.
- The team is entrusted with responsibilities to design and support implementation of innovative F&A solutions based on various domain and technology capabilities relevant to F&A that DPO possesses and continues to build rapidly
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Spear Heading the team of Solution Design Consultants providing them guidance and approving the solutions build by them
- End to End Solution Design Starting from Market Analysis - Develop Market Strategy - Understand Client Business - Develop a Business case - Define commercials & pricing model - Build Partnership
- Internal & External : Develop the customized solution - Partner Sales Alliance - Contract Negotiation - Transformation Process - Transition Execution
Knowledge & Skills Requirements :
- Finance and Accounts experience in consulting or industries (manufacturing, services, consulting etc.)
- Experience in high end F&A such as financial modeling, budgeting, performance management, improvement studies, financial risk management, would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding relevant to F&A (e.g. cost break down sheets, business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.)Excellent interpersonal, detail orientation and organizational skills
- Ability to work and team effectively in a networked organization with other management personnel including on a global, virtual basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently
- Demonstrates commitment to methodologies, processes and standards for transition planning and support
- Open to work flexible hours to provide support to multiple geographies
Education & Experience :
- Degree in BE, Business Management would be preferred
- Minimum 15+ years in a corporate ITes environment -
- Last 5 years- experience in a similar role.