Recruiter at HCL Technologies BSERV
Views:4223 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HCL - General Manager - Finance & Accounts - BPO Division (12-18 yrs)
We HCL Technologies BPO Division is hiring for General Manager- F&A for Noida location:
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing end to end Delivery of F&A (AP + GL Accounting) activities for a Large manufacturing client
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of all Accounts Payable Activities - Vendor Set up/ Invoice processing / Payments / Query handling
- Month end closing activities including GL close, Monthly accruals and P&L Finalization
- Accountable for overview and ensuring effectiveness SOX controls
- Ensuring Full Compliance with Contractual requirements of the engagement
- Drive Transformation initiatives and contribute to group Finance Transformation.
- Liaison point for external auditors
- Helping and creating organizational and program budgets
- Development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices
- Qualified accountants- CA / ICWA / CS with 12-15 years Post Qualification experience
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery AP Deliverables
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Month end/ Quarter end Deliverables
- Managing a big team (~ 100 people, mostly accountants) consisting of multiple sub functions like invoice & payment Processing, vendor set up, month end closing, Consolidation, Preparation of Financial Statements
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Facilitate Performance Reviews for all existing F&A processes and encourage - Best Practices- for the team.
- Assess training needs for all F&A staff and collaborate with the DRs for the training plan
Behavioral Competencies :
- Leadership capability in leading and engaging with a diverse set of high potential Professionals (mostly CAs)
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Adept at managing multiple senior level stakeholders
- Proven strength in driving governance and engagement with multi stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment and BPO set up
Functional Competencies :
- Prior Experience in running multiple sets of F&A activities in an Offshore environment
- Prior Experience in running Accounts Payable and GL Close processes would be preferred.
- Flexible to USA shift hours
- Passport availability & travel on short notice