Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:3221 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Executor - Forensics (3-5 yrs)
Execution of various investigations under minimum supervision across all geographies where HCL operates, preparing investigation reports and dashboards.
Qualification and skills requirement
Professional qualifications and experience:
- CA/ICWA/CIA with 3 to 5 years of experience preferably from IT industry / Big4 audit firms; and
- Qualified CFE will be preferred
- Knowledge of forensic standards, forensic accounting, best practices and various control frameworks;
- Knowledge of various fraud schemes, fraud examination techniques and Fraud risk assessment skills;
- Strong interviewing and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills along with knowledge in use of various data analytical and forensic tools;
- Project management skills along with knowledge of accounting GAAP;
- Should be a person of strong integrity and ethical standards;
- Ability to perform under stress and think - outside the box- ;
Forensics vertical of IA supports the Vigil Mechanism function by investigating various whistleblower complaints pertaining to COBEC and ethical violations globally across all geographies where HCL operates. This function supports the external ombudsman in carrying out preliminary investigations on the whistleblower complaints relating to frauds, bribery and other ethical conflicts.
Specific narrative to the role
Broadly this role will cover following types of activities:
1. Conducting Investigations:
Independently handling of various investigations under limited supervision, make investigation reports, ensure compliance to the documentation standards (aligned with global best practices and international standards), ensure compliance to forensic standards and perform data archival as per internal policy and statutory / legal requirements.
2. Maintaining status update / dashboard: Liaise with external ombudsman, consultants and HCL stakeholders for status / tracker update, action status, timelines monitoring etc.
% Time Spent
1. Assist in conducting various investigations assigned by Lead forensics, perform data analytics, process mapping, project planning etc. 50%
2. Assist in maintaining trackers and dashboards and sharing regularly with seniors 20%
3. Ensure compliance to various requirement of IA manual i.e. working paper management etc. 20%
4. Others i.e. Data archival as per defined process / policy, liaise with various stakeholders etc. 10%
Key success factors:
- Good Communication skills (written and oral);
- Knowledge of industry best practices, control frameworks and HCL's internal processes / policies;
- Ability to use Excel, forensic tools and SAP;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to articulate the investigation findings;
- Performing duties independently with minimal supervision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.