Lead Executive - Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies
Views:3045 Applications:627 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
HCL - Digital Transformation Consultant (7-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Process and Technology Consulting for clients to transform and automate their current operations using key technology levers like RPA , BPM, Analytics , Artificial Intelligence and ML & other COTS and custom solutions.
- Interact with clients, perform data analysis, assess processes and systems, and make recommendations on client initiatives.
- Work with Operations teams to identify reengineering opportunities upstream and downstream to streamline processes end to end by applying a structured, fact based, and disciplined methodology to effectively deliver change. Provide transformation support to Ops business unit heads.
- Lead and deliver individual projects or components of large, complex client engagements in digital transformation of people, business processes and enabling technologies. Projects require the individual to manage strategic consulting work scopes, solution or system implementations, organizational structure and role changes, and/or financial analysis and value modeling / ROI activities.
- Build and manage project plans, create and run project portfolio management efforts, and work to become a trusted advisor to senior-level client staff
- Work cross functionally with sales, transition, operations, service and back office functions to improve processes throughout the business.
- Create and embed a continuous improvement framework focused on performance by diagnosing process improvement opportunities through research & analysis of data including customer journey mapping and business process mapping.
- Advocate for new ideas and process improvements to close gaps, reduce manual efforts, and enhance the customer experience.
- Inform, influence, negotiate & persuade internal/external stakeholders in relation to continuous improvement efforts and initiatives.
- Monitoring the timely & high quality completion of 3BPM studies internally and at client locations.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 7-15 years of experience with a major consulting firm or 7 years of experience in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in business transformation at the intersection of new operating models and new digital technologies.
- Good Domain understanding is desirable
- Expert at Lean/Sigma, Process reengineering and Customer Journey mapping
- Well versed with newer solutions like RPA, BPM, Mobile, UI/UX, Chatbots, Analytics, Blockchain etc.
- Excellent program management skills including developing project plans, resourcing and budgeting projects, and managing a disciplined execution methodology with both internal (direct) and external (indirect) team members.
- Ability to analyze financial and operational data and synthesize findings in common business language.
- Ability to work with leaders in a matrix organization
- Excellent business writing and presentation & communication skills.
- Superior organization skills with the ability and desire to balance multiple projects of varying complexity at the same time.